My entry for the doctorwho.tumblr.com autograph poster.
This is me in my 10th Doctor Cosplay at Otaku Festival 2013. :D
Reblogging cause it’s a 10th Doctor cosplay and it’s mine. :P
Expect to see more pictures from the cons I was at this year really soon.
Also, sorry for the lack of posts. Still working on the reboot of the blog and also, I have my finals this month, so yeah…
Just to show you what a year’s worth of practice will do for an artist. The one of the left is the newer version of the Powerless preview, and will be one of the mini prints/button pins for sale at my booth at Bronycon this year.
I’m actually a bit stunned myself at how drastic the change is. (And that I actually used black to shade! Yuck!)
It looks so cool, Ned !!!
I’m not worthy !!! OcO
creepy face aside. thanks for fallowing me. i love Dr.whooves stuff!
This is funny ( and a bit crepy… xP ) !
Check out this blog guys! It has nice art! :P ))
As mentioned in the post on my mod blog, this blog is oficially:
1 year old!!!!
Thank you, once again, to everyone for all the support!
And I’m gonna say it again: You guys are freacking AWESOME!
Now, in that post, I also mentioned that I’ll make an announcment, so here it is:
I’m rebooting the story.
The reason I’m doing this is because ever since I started this stroy an year ago, I wanted to tell and show so much, but I kept changing my mind, a lot of Tumblr events took place that I wanted to particiapte in and the story just turned into an enormous clusterfuck and I just got so frustrated with it.
And now I fell like I have learned so much and that I have the skills to write and draw a great story.
I’ll finish the co-op story event that I already started with my friend, Danko, after which I’ll do the reboot.
So yeah, I’ll close the ask box for now and reopen it when I start the reboot.
I also might delete most of the messages that I can’t work with anymore, so I’ll apreciate if you could ask me some more.
Thank for understanding and can’t wait to see what 2013 brings us!
Thank You for 1200 FOLLOWERS!!!!
[[ Sorry it’s a bit late. I didn’t get to make it on Feb 14th so I did it today, as today we celebrate a thing like Valentine’s Day in my country.
Hope you like it!
Second part coming soon! >;D ]]
[[Today’s guest artist is http://askdoctorwhooves-d-ten-th.tumblr.com/ ]]
Look guys! I did an update for Discord Whoves! Yay! :D
Btw, I know I haven’t updated, but don’t worry.
I am looking for a new, more simplistic style to draw with.
Expect some updates soon!
Also those prizes I had to do for the Christmas Contest…
In the mean time, I will be drawing for the Docs in a Box blog.
(OOC: I should draw more Berserk Luna/Venom. Mmmh… These updates are taking too much to get finished. I must work harder.)
(The first 3 images were supposed to be a gif. But tumblr fuck it up. Good.)
While they confront Sparkling Chaos, we must take out the generator!
<- previous post | next post ->
I usually don’t ask for help money-wise, but there’s these three books that I really need for my school studies.;___; Let’s just say that my relationship between me and my dad is no help for buying the books. Soooo right now my goal is to get $200 by 17th of February.
I’ll be able to…
Signal Boost for a friend of mine!
I totally didn’t get distracted from making a canon update by a flimsy excuse to make a TARDIS animation. No Sir. Also, my art style and animated gifs don’t mix very well…
Thanks for the follow old chap!
Right, according to tests, this should work, and I’ve deleted the old post.
I’m never incorporating animated gifs into an update again….
Not sure where, when or why am I here, but hello, there!
[[ This looks awseome! Especially the TARDIS-Lighthouse effect. :D ]]
I think I handled that well.
Well, imagine what is like to meet 20 Doctors all at the same time…
Panel 1- Cocomist
- Hey, this person seems pretty cool and has some entertaining art as well! You were one of my earlier followers and have stuck with me over time. Thank you bunches! ^-^
Panel 2- Dark Nebula
- Nebbie is pretty awesome! One of my earlier followers, they have asked Aria a few questions, shown some snazzy support, and has been all-around really nice, offering kind words when I was down. They have a very entertaining ask blog and are currently working on their 300+ milestone! Thanks a ton, Nebs!
Panel 3- Detective Silverpie
- This detective is another early follower! Thanks for sticking with me, Silverpie! Their blog is an ask blog as well, I’d go check it out! There are always mysteries to be solved!
Panel 4- Doctor Whooves the 10th
- The doctor is keeping a good eye on my blog to be sure that Aria and Khan don’t go tearing apart time and space (probably a good idea)! Thanks for being an earlier follower and sticking with me, Doctor :) This blog is pretty entertaining as well!
Panel 5- Emberlore
- This appears to be more of an rp blog than an ask blog. Thanks for being an early follower, Ember! I’ve drawn one of your rp characters for you in this post. Never has an umbreon looked more fierce! Fishy? Nah, I’ll stick with fierce.
Panel 6- Maple
- If you don’t know who Maple is already, then I suggest meeting the mod! She is a super nice and friendly individual, who is awesome to chat with. Her art and ask blog is also very nice! Thanks for continuing to follow me, Maple :)
Fish Face Post # 1/5
[[ This looks really funny! xD
Thank you! Great job! ;D ]]
Black Magic: What would happen if I made the TARDIS smaller? Would the inside get bigger, or smaller? What if I made the TARDIS bigger? Would the same happen, or would it stay the same?
Tenth: You stay away from my TARDIS.
I mean it! I better not see you try any tricks!